To help assist endocrinologists and staff, AACE Practice Management has gathered the latest about compliance, audits and areas of risk for your practice. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
- American Institute of Healthcare Compliance, Inc, (AIHC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, internationally recognized for training and certifying health care consultants, payers, providers, and other professionals. They offer compliance updates, monthly electronic newsletters, and educational training at affordable prices to those on our contact list. If you would like to be added to their list, click here. Once you subscribe, you will receive a coupon code for a FREE MEMBERSHIP. For additional information, please visit the AIHC website at www.aihc-assn.org or call toll free 866-571-5635.
- Do you have a voluntary compliance program? Click here for more guidance.
- STAY on top of HIPAA! View resources here.
- Need an Audit of your charts? AACE affiliates with the Practice Management Institute (PMI) for confidential, expert scrutiny and consultation with practical and measurable results to meet the needs of your practice. For more information, contact Michael Moore at 800-259-5562 ext 270 or complete the web form here.
- Do you know what social determinants of health (SDOH) are? How will this affect your patient care in the future? Why are SDOH important? Find the answers to these questions and more here on the CDC's website.