AACE Practice Management has gathered the latest information for correct coding, coverage determinations and prior authorizations to help in the management of your practice. Take advantage of coding and billing webinars throughout the year from AACE partners Practice Management Institute (PMI) and Liles Parker: click here to learn more. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Get the information you need to be reimbursed appropriately for the following endocrine services. For a complete list of national and local coverage determinations, click here.
- Click here for an alphabetical listing of Medicare’s National Coverage Determinations including:
- Blood Glucose Testing 190.20
- Bone (Mineral Density Studies) 150.3
- Diabetes Self-Management Training 40.1
- Don’t forget Vitamin D Assay Testing has multiple LOCAL coverage determinations for documentation requirements, frequency limitations, and specific covered diagnosis for CGS Administrators, Noridian Healthcare Solutions, Wisconsin Physician Services, National Government Services and First Cost Service Options. Click here to learn more.
- It cost your practice time and money if you aren’t up-to-date on the new, revised and deleted diagnosis codes for 2020. Click here for the latest codes.
- Have questions on CGMs? View FAQs here.
- Prior Authorization Assistance, Resources, and Toolkits