The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) is committed to enhancing and expanding the educational experiences for endocrine fellows-in-training.
Since 2002, over 3,700 endocrine fellows, representing more than 130 programs across the country, have attended the course.
Year-2 Fellows Program - Disease Management
Year-2 Fellows Program will be held November 7-10, 2019, at the Kahler Grand Hotel, Rochester, MN, and the Mayo Clinic. The program will focus on disease management and practice management.
When: November 7-10, 2019
Where: Mayo Clinic - Rochester, Minnesota
Registration: Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Registration and Roundtables
Program: Friday, November 8, 2019
- Rethinking Lipid Management to Reduce CVD: Statin Therapy Beyond
- Lipid Physiology and Pathogenesis of Monogenic Lipid Disorders (HB)
- Residual Risk and Novel Therapies (HB)
- Obesity Medicine – An Interactive Session Utilizing the Audience Response System (ARS)
- Obesity Pathophysiology and AACE Obesity CPGs (HB)
- Lifestyle Management with Diet, Activity/Exercise, and Behavior Support (HB)
- Surgical Management of Obesity (HB)
- Cushing Syndrome (MB)
- Pituitary Case Studies (HB)
- Growth Hormone Replacement: Not just for Kids?
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Pheochromocytoma (HB)
Program Saturday, November 9, 2019
- Endocrine Laboratory Testing and Reproductive Technologies
- Lab Secrets: What Endocrinologists Should Know in Interpreting Endocrine Test Results (HB)
- Invasive Dynamic Endocrine Testing (HB)
- PCOS: Diagnostic Pearls and Management Strategies (HB)
- Cutting Edge Reproductive Endocrinology (HB)
- Transgender Health for Endocrinologists: A Case-Based Approach (HB)
- Bone Module
- Clinical Approach to Metabolic Bone Disease
- Fracture Risk Assessment Panel Discussion
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
Year-1 Fellows Program
Year-1 Fellows Program will be held February 13-16, 2020, at the Baylor College of Medicine.
The March 2019 program was held March 2-7 with a record of 321 attendees.
The curriculum is specially designed to help prepare fellows for entering clinical practice by enhancing their exposure to the following key areas of clinical endocrinology:
- Endocrine Neck Ultrasound and UGFNA, Thyroid Cancer
- Bone Density Measurement and Osteoporosis Management
- Endocrine Laboratory and Genetic Testing
- Obesity and Nutrition
- Diabetes, and Insulin Pump and Sensor Hands-on Instruction
- Practice Management Issues and Contracts
- Roundtables and Meet the Expert Sessions
REGISTRATION COMING SOON
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.