Endocrine University 2016 - March 5-10, 2016
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) is committed to enhancing and expanding the educational experiences for endocrine fellows-in-training. Since 2002, over 2,700 endocrine fellows, representing more than 130 programs across the country, have attended the course, which is held at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. The curriculum is specially designed to help prepare final year fellows for entering clinical practice by enhancing their exposure to the following key areas of clinical endocrinology:
- Endocrine Neck Ultrasound and UGFNA, Thyroid Cancer
- Bone Density Measurement and Osteoporosis Management
- Endocrine Laboratory and Genetic Testing
- Obesity and Nutrition
- Diabetes, and Insulin Pump and Sensor Hands-on Instruction
- Practice Management Issues and Contracts
- Roundtables and Meet the Expert Sessions
- The course is open only to FINAL year fellows in training
- Fellows must be nominated by their program chairs
- Fellows MUST be an AACE member. To join AACE, click here
The nomination process for Endocrine University® has begun. Information packets and nomination forms have been sent to all Programs and AACE member final year Fellows-in-Training. Completed nomination forms are due in the AACE office no later than September 14, 2015.
EU 2015 was held March 21-26, 2015 with a record number of 257 fellows in training in attendance representing over 125 programs.
For more information, please contact Beverly Hastings