Online registration is closed
The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) is committed to enhancing and expanding the educational experiences for endocrine fellows-in-training. Since 2002, over 2,700 endocrine fellows, representing more than 130 programs across the country, have attended the course, which is held at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. The curriculum is specially designed to help prepare final year fellows for entering clinical practice by enhancing their exposure to the following key areas of clinical endocrinology:
• Endocrine Neck Ultrasound and UGFNA, Thyroid Cancer
• Bone Density Measurement and Osteoporosis Management
• Endocrine Laboratory and Genetic Testing
• Obesity and Nutrition
• Diabetes, and Insulin Pump and Sensor Hands-on Instruction
• Practice Management Issues and Contracts
• Roundtables and Meet the Expert Sessions
• The course is open only to FINAL year fellows in training
• Fellows must be nominated by their program chairs
• Fellows MUST be an AACE member. To join AACE, click here
The nomination process for Endocrine University® begins in the summer of the preceding year. Information packets and nomination forms are sent out in August to all Programs and AACE member final year Fellows-in-Training. In order to receive email information regarding the upcoming programs directly, we encourage all Endocrinology Fellows-in-Training interested in attending Endocrine University® to join AACE early in their fellowship. For those who are already AACE members, please make sure your contact information in correct.
EU 2015 will be held March 21-26, 2015. The deadline for nominations has passed. Acceptance letters for those fellows selected to attend will go out in Late November 2014.
- Please Note: AACE is no longer able to offer travel grants due to pharma funding limitations, however we have been able to reduce the registration fee due upon acceptance.
For more information, please contact Beverly Hastings,
AACE Meetings & Events Project Manager