Take Charge of Your CMEs and Recertify with Ease
ECNU recertification requires documentation verifying the completion of a minimum of 50 CME hours of AMA-recognized Category 1 CME in ultrasound.
- Earn minimum 15 credits each three year segment over the 10 year period to equal 50 CME credit hours.
- Documentation must be in the form of certificates or letters issued by the accrediting organization.
Approved Ultrasound Course Subjects for CME Credits include:
- Parathyroid disease
- Thyroid and endocrine cancer
- Advanced procedures (interventional ultrasonography, PEI, etc.)
- Doppler applications in neck ultrasound
Your Path to ECNU Recertification
If you were certified in 2009, your recertification is due by January 1, 2020. Complete your requirements in 2019.