- Online applicants must provide a valid e-mail address that can receive e-mail from AACE.
- Proceed through each screen of the application, carefully following the on-screen instructions and providing the information required.
- Applicants must complete all sections of the online application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Qualified applicants will receive an invoice for examination fees based on membership status:
Comprehensive Certification Examination (CCE) Fees:
- AACE Member: $350
- Non-AACE Member: $550
- *Fellows in training: $250
- ECNU Sample Submission
- ECNU Submission Template
- ECNU Program Candidate Handbook
- Validation of Competency Handbook
- Special Testing Accommodations (STA) Request
For your reference, all forms are also included in the ECNU Handbook.